SOLD SOLD SOLD
6025m2 Smallholding Property in Kalbaskraal which is: 16.6 KM away from Malmesbury, 33.9 KM away from Durbanville and 40.3 KM away from Table View.
* Then the main house (3 bed) is not a completed house as it still needs all to be done internally. Currently the bathroom is functional with a toilet, basin and bath in it. There is a kitchen area that is also functional with a basin and cupboards. It has a concrete floor and windows and the structure is wood. All internal walls and ceilings including tiling must still be completed.
* Gate with gate motor
* Vibracrete in the front of the property, + right hand side of property
* Electric fence down the full left side of the property + the back
* Municipal water supply
* Septic tank is fully functional – Municipality comes to pump when you call and this is charged at a fee
* There are two water tanks in the ground. One catches water from the main house when you use the washing machine or the kitchen basin and/or bath. The other water tank catches water from the roof of the main house.
* Then we have 4 x 1000 Litre water tanks on top of the ground that will be left to new owner
* There is a big pool. This pool is currently not complete but shall be completed and fully functional, just without water due to the water restrictions. Its’ currently not in the ground properly but it will be sorted if we have a buyer. We could possibly get it filled with borehole water if the client wants.
* There is a huge tunnel that can be used for vegetables/flowers etc. It is currently not complete but shall be should we have a buyer.
* There is an enclose for animals. And within that a bigger space where animals can be kept.
* There is in this area a small wendy house (2mx2m) that is used for animal food.
* There is water at this point to make looking after animals easier.
27m2 Wendy house currently used as a school/gym room/office. It is currently not boarded and seller is happy to board the walls and give it a paint. 3 windows and one door. Excellent condition.
27m2 - This wendy house cottage is livable and complete. It has a lounge, small kitchen , bathroom (shower, basin, toilet) with a separate bedroom.
* It is an L shape. Condition is excellent and there is a fish pond
* the toilet system for this cottage is also a water saver as the water from the basin and shower in the bathroom goes to a drum. Then through a filter and with a pump it is linked to the toilet for flushing.
* 60A municipal electric supply
* jungle gym for kids, including a separate structure with 3 swings.
* property has potential to subdivide into 1000m2 portions
Call Quinton today!