1.25 hectares Smallholding with partial infrastructure
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU ALWAYS IMAGINED!
VIEW THIS PROPERTY WITH YOUR AREA SPECIALIST -
30 YEARS IN THE FIELD.
A re-sale portion has JUST come up available in the SOLD OUT Development of Hunter's Valley Equestrian Estate, located just off the N7 Highway, within easy access to all local commuting needs.
The themed homes that have already come to fruition are just gorgeous and there is nothing quite like it this side of the mountain.
Such a special offer is quite exclusive since everything else is sold and the properties that have been developed already have been heavily invested in.
Bring your family, bring your horses, or just bring yourself and enjoy this incredible lifestyle of fresh air, peace and space in an environment primed for the nature lover and free spirited mind.
Viewings by appointment only.
LEAP at this chance today - Call your specialist Agent Quinton today.
MAIN HOUSE: (under construction)
* 170 m2 (to be double story 340 m2 total)
* Open plan downstairs (lounge, dining room, kitchen, pantry, office/hobby room and guest bathroom)
* 3 bedrooms upstairs 2 bathrooms (main en-suite)
* Additional 3m x 16m covered stoep
* Additional 42 m2 double garage (roof of garage is an open deck)
COTTAGES: (under construction)
* 2 x separate cottages (both have Rib & Block for 2nd story/loft)
* 50 m2 (Loft upstairs)
STABLES: (under construction)
* 84 m2 (Loft upstairs for storage or office)
* Includes 18 m2 separate Storeroom/ Tack room area
* Extra tack up area running along the outside of the stable block
* 45 trees have been planted
* 7 paddocks completed
* Automatic gate operated by a PV (Solar powered)
* Property is oof the grid (Solar power), professional installation by Treetops Solar.
* Auto-start 21 KW silent run diesel generator. Lithium ion batteries.
* 2 x 5000 litres water tanks
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Approx 3-4km from Europa Stables/Show grounds.
Riding access to nearly 600 hectares of farmland on which the estate is situated. Paths are maintained because the Cape Hunt operates from here during winter months.
There are permanent Cross-Country jumps set up, and events are held here twice a year. (50cm, 70cm & 90cm courses)
Communal use of a 20x60m sand arena at the farmhouse, which is +- 5mins walk away.
VIEW THIS PROPERTY WITH US, YOUR AREA SPECIALIST.