Smallholding for sale Cape town - Philadelphia - Sea and Mountain views
Farms for sale
Smallholdings for sale
Farms and smallholdings for sale
Farms and smallholdings for sale Cape Town
Smallholdings for sale Morning Star
Smallholdings for sale Philadelphia
Small holdings for sale Durbanville
Farms and smallholdings for sale Western Cape
Close to Cape Town, Philadelphia, Durbanville, Montague Gardens, Tableview, Melkbostrand, Milnerton, Blouberg, West Coast, Malmesbury, Morning Star, N7.
21 hectares on the Old Darling Road with good access to Cape town on eiterh the N7 or the R27 - 45 minutes to the V&A Waterfront or Cape tOwn Soccer Stadium.
Surrounding properties are Zoned Agricultural holdings.
30% of the property has houses, cottages and assorted buildings, the remainder is covered with Port Jackson and Rooikrantz trees.
Large clay dam, with pump house for irrigation
Sea and Mountain views
Fenced on all four sides
Soil is sand and clay
Buildings are of brick and cement, with IBR roofing
Lots of incomplete buildings
1. Main house (approx 330 m2) has 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, dining room, lounge, front porch
2. Cottage #1 (approx 100m2) is spacious with open plan living and laundry facility.
3. Cottage #2 (approx 70m2) has 2 bedrooms and open plan living.
4. Laundry/ablution facility (approx 41m2) has 2 x showers, 2 x toilets, basins and laundry area.
5. Large shed with workshop attached (approx 410m2)
6. Large Dormitory (approx 350m2)under construction, about roof height. Dormitory can house up to 25/30 children, and also has an ablution block attached