select a 2nd currency
SOLD BY US
Live a stylish country life style 30 minutes from Killarney Gardens and 15 minutes from Malmesbury in the smallholding area of Tierfontein.
This 21.4 Ha farm / smallholding consists of a stunning main house, and a second house, sheds, outbuildings and a lovely dam .
The 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms mentioned in total are split across 2 x houses on the property:
MAIN HOUSE 1:
The very spacious main house being 350m2 comprises of 3 Bedrooms with the main being en-suite with full bathroom, his and her’s vanities and a dressing room with ample cupboards, sliding doors lead out on to a sparkling pool with a water feature.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both are style fully decorated with BIC’s and they shares a very spacious “jack and jill” bathroom.
For the entertainer there is a large snooker room and bar with a dining area and built in braai. This too leads off on the pool area and entertainment area.
The rest of the home comprises of a large lounge, dining room that too leads out on to a covered patio on the one side and the pool on the other side. The floor is solid wood.
A Huge kitchen with gas hob and a separate scullery, loads of cupboards and space, any woman’s dream that loves cooking and baking.
There is a large study that can be utilised as a 4th bedroom.
All other floors in the house are either laminate or tiles.
PLUS 4 x garages.
This house was the first home on the farm and has been renovated and also boasts a living area space of approximately 280m2.
The house comprises of 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, large kitchen, 2 reception rooms fireplace, large patio and 1 garage.
The house is currently being rented out with an extra income of R10 000 per month. The current tenants have a lease till the end of December 2018
* There is a lovely swimming pool and entertainment area with pit fire place, a big rock feature, flowing water fountain and formal garden. The house is built in a U shape with the pool and entertainment area being the focal point in the middle.
* Gate that opens manually
* Mesh wire fencing around the whole farm
* Borehole water - 3 boreholes and 2 well points.
* sewage, plumbing, electricity
* Facilities for piggery with additional shed and other out buildings that can be utilized for storage areas or animal shelters.
*Built but no windows or doors but can be used for storing feed.
Call Quinton today for an exclusive viewing